General conditions Online Shopping 95
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time;
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to refrain from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Day: calendar day;
- Transaction duration: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that makes future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Online Shopping 95
PO Box 23397
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that has been established between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the consumer can a simple way can be stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general conditions can be observed electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer by electronic means or otherwise.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer may in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him. is.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the offered products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or mistakes in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
- the manner of payment, delivery or execution of the agreement;
- the period for accepting the offer or the period for adhering to the price;
- the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- if the agreement is archived after the conclusion, how this can be consulted for the consumer;
- the manner in which the consumer can obtain information about the undesirable acts he or she wants to conclude before the conclusion of the agreement, as well as the way in which he can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
- the possible languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of an agreement that extends to the continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
- The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur on the basis of this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request motivated or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- With the product or service the entrepreneur will send the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the branch of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about existing service after purchase and guarantees;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
- If the entrepreneur has committed himself to supplying a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
- During this period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. The product must be unused and / or unopened. You must bear the costs and the risk of returning yourself. Return shipments that are not sufficiently franked will not accept Santedo BV. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
- When providing services, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of shipping are at his expense.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- which have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
- which are clearly personal in nature;
- which can not be returned due to their nature;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for loose newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a certain date or during a certain period;
- the delivery of which commenced with the express consent of the consumer before the reflection period has expired;
- regarding betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
- During the prices of the products and / or services have not increased period mentioned in the offer, except for price changes due to rising input costs.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement by the day on which the price increase takes effect.
Article 10 - Conformity and Guarantee
- The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. / or government regulations.
- An arrangement offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur in respect of a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur by virtue of the law and / or or the distance contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than one month after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without any costs.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after termination.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement article available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded.
Article 12 - Duration transactions
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of up to one month.
- A contract that has been entered into for a definite period has a maximum term of two years. If it has been agreed that the distance contract will be extended in the event of the consumer's silence, the agreement will be continued as a contract for an indefinite period and the notice period after continuation of the agreement will be a maximum of one month.
Article 13 - Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the good or in case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after issuance of the documents relating to this agreement. The entrepreneur uses payment provider Billink. For the use of the Billink afterwards payment platform, the entrepreneur charges 1.95 euros to the consumer.
- When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% can never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. If payment in advance is stipulated, the consumer can not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the stipulated advance payment has taken place.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
- In the event of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer beforehand.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be counted within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 15 - Intellectual property
The Buyer acknowledges explicitly that all intellectual property rights of displayed information, communications or other expressions relating to the products and / or relating to the internet site are vested in Online Shopping 95, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
Article 16 - Personal data
Article 17 - Applicable law and competent court
Exclusively Dutch law applies to all offers of Online Shopping 95, its agreements and the execution thereof. Applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is explicitly excluded.
Article 18 - Left
Article 19 - Your rights
You can always ask Online Shopping 95 which data is processed about you. You can send an email for this. You can also make corrections, additions or other corrections by e-mail to Online Shopping 95 questions, which Online Shopping 95 will process as soon as possible. If you no longer wish to receive information, you can inform Online Shopping 95. Sending information only happens if you have provided your e-mail address.
Article 20 - Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.